Alex Scott (BSc, PhD)
School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR)
The University of Sheffield
30 Regent Street
Room: 2027, Regent Court
Tel: +44 (0)114 22 20674
I joined the Clinical Trials Research Unit (CTRU) in June 2016 as Trial Manager on the Alleviating Specific Phobias Experienced by Children Trial (ASPECT). Prior to joining the CTRU, I completed my PhD at The University of Sheffield entitled “Self-help for psychosis: Efficacy and the potential of sleep disturbance as a new target for intervention”.
My research interests include:
• The use of psychological and/or behaviour change interventions to improve health and wellbeing
• Epidemiology of mental health problems
• Systematic review
• Randomised controlled trials methodology
I have lectured on statistics and research methods courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate students at The University of Sheffield.
- ASPECT (Alleviating Specific Phobias Experienced by Children Trial)
- ACtiF (Development and evaluation of an intervention to support Adherence to treatment in adults withCystic Fibrosis)
Alex Scott is based in Design, Trials and Statistics
This person does not have any publications available.