Daniel Beever's publications
Please click here to return to Dan Beever's profile page
- Corso E, Hind D, Beever D, Fuller G, Wilson MJ, Wrench IJ & Chambers D (2017) Enhanced recovery after elective caesarean: a rapid review of clinical protocols, and an umbrella review of systematic reviews. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 17(1). View this article in WRRO
- Hind D, Kaklamanou D, Beever DA, Webster R, Lee E, Barkham M & Cooper C (2016) The assessment of depression in people with multiple sclerosis: a systematic review of psychometric validation studies. BMC Psychiatry, 16. View this article in WRRO
- Goodacre S, Irving A, Wilson R, Beever D & Challen K (2015) The PAndemic INfluenza Triage in the Emergency Department (PAINTED) pilot cohort study.. Health Technol Assess, 19(3), v-69.
- Goodacre S, Irving A, Wilson R, Beever D & Challen K (2015) The PAndemic INfluenza Triage in the Emergency Department (PAINTED) pilot study. Health Technology Assessment, 19(3). View this article in WRRO
- Boote JD, Twiddy M, Baird W, Birks Y, Clarke C & Beever D (2013) Supporting public involvement in research design and grant development: a case study of a public involvement award scheme managed by a National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research Design Service (RDS). Health Expect.
Conference proceedings papers
- Beever DA & Wildman M (2017) A personal reflection on being a co-applicant in the ACtiF study. Research Involvement and Engagement, Vol. 3(Supplement 1) View this article in WRRO
- Kirkpatrick S, Arden M, Beever DA, Bradley J, Cantrill H, Daniels T, Drabble S, Elston C, Flight W, Gates A, Horsley A, Hutchings M, Johnson S, Langman H, Maguire C, McVean R, Ryan S, Sanders R & Wildman M (2017) 368 CFHealthHub: development and evaluation of videos incorporating peer description of successful self-management with inhaled therapies in adults with CF used to build self-efficacy to support self-care within the CFHealthHub complex intervention. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis, Vol. 16(Supplement 1) (pp S155-S156) View this article in WRRO
- Boote JD & Beever DA (2013) Supporting public involvement in research design and grant development: a case study of a public involvement award scheme managed by an NIHR Research Design Service. New Developments in Public Involvement in Research Conference. Exeter, 13 November 2013 - 15 November 2013.