Elena M Sheldon
Design Trials and Statistics, ScHARR
The University of Sheffield
c/o Regent Court
30 Regent Street
Office: Room 2.04a, 2nd Floor, Innovation Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 114 222 4307
Fax: +44 (0) 114 222 0870
I joined the Clinical Trials Research Unit in July 2019 as a Research Assistant, having previously completed a BSc degree in Psychology at the University of Durham. I am currently working on the MAGIC and ASTIClite studies. Prior to this, I worked as a Paediatric Research Assistant in the Clinical Research Facility at Sheffield Children’s Hospital. I also worked as a Research Assistant in the Psychology Department at the University of Durham. In this role I examined 4D ultrasound scans of foetuses at various gestation, focusing on self-touch and facial expressions in relation to prenatal depression, stress and anxiety.
- ASTIClite (Autologous Stem cell Transplantation In refractory Crohn’s disease – Low Intensity Therapy Evaluation)
- MAGIC (Melatonin for Anxiety prior to General anaesthesia In Children)
- Mental health and psychological well-being (particularly in university student populations)
- Suicide and self-harm prevention
- Borderline personality disorder: treatment and intervention
Elena Sheldon is based in Design, Trials and Statistics
This person does not have any publications available.