Clinical Trials Research Unit
The University of Sheffield
30 Regent Court
Room: 2.15 Innovation Centre
Tel: +44 (0)114 22 20760
I joined the Sheffield Clinical Trials Research Unit (CTRU) as a Research Assistant in December 2017, and I am currently working on the ASTIClite and MAGIC studies. Prior to joining the CTRU I completed a BSc in Medical Biochemistry at Royal Holloway University of London, followed by a MSc in Clinical Research at the University of Sheffield. After my Masters I worked for a Contract Research Organisation before deciding to join the CTRU.
- Controlled clinical trials
- Clinical Trials of Investigational Medicinal Products (CTIMPs)
- BSc (Hons) Medical Biochemistry
- MSc Clinical Research
Katie Mellor is part of Design, Trials and Statistics
- Snowden JA, Hawkey C, Hind D, Swaby L, Mellor K, Emsley R, Mandefield L, Lee E, Badoglio M, Polge E , Labopin M et al (2019) Autologous stem cell transplantation in refractory Crohn’s disease – low intensity therapy evaluation (ASTIClite): study protocols for a multicentre, randomised controlled trial and observational follow up study. BMC Gastroenterology, 19(1).
- Mellor K, Hind D & Lee MJ (2018) A systematic review of outcomes reported in small bowel obstruction research. Journal of Surgical Research, 229, 41-50. View this article in WRRO