Clinical Trials Research Unit
The University of Sheffield
30 Regent Court
Room: 2.15 Innovation Centre
Tel: +44 (0)114 22 20760
I joined the Sheffield Clinical Trials Research Unit (CTRU) as a Research Assistant in December 2017, and I am currently working on the ASTIClite and MAGIC studies. Prior to joining the CTRU I completed a BSc in Medical Biochemistry at Royal Holloway University of London, followed by a MSc in Clinical Research at the University of Sheffield. After my Masters I worked for a Contract Research Organisation before deciding to join the CTRU.
- Controlled clinical trials
- Clinical Trials of Investigational Medicinal Products (CTIMPs)
1. ASTIClite (Autologous Stem cell Transplantation In refractory Crohn’s disease – Low Intensity Therapy Evaluation)
2. MAGIC (Melatonin for Anxiety prior to General anaesthesia In Children)
- BSc (Hons) Medical Biochemistry
- MSc Clinical Research
Katie Mellor is part of Design, Trials and Statistics
This person does not have any publications available.