Dr Lizzie Coates' Publications
Please click here to return to Dr Lizzie Coates' profile page
- Wessels B, Taylor J & Coates L (2017) Telehealth in Community Nursing: A Negotiated Order. Sociological Research Online, 136078041773414-136078041773414. View this article in WRRO
- Ablard S, Coates E, Cooper C, Parry G & Mason SM (2017) Can more appropriate support and services be provided for people who attend the emergency department frequently? National Health Service staff views. Emergency Medicine Journal. View this article in WRRO
- Thomas SA, Coates E, das Nair R, Lincoln NB, Cooper C, Palmer R, Walters SJ, Latimer NR, England TJ, Mandefield L, Chater T, Callaghan P & Drummond AER (2016) Behavioural Activation Therapy for Depression after Stroke (BEADS): a study protocol for a feasibility randomised controlled pilot trial of a psychological intervention for post-stroke depression. Pilot and Feasibility Studies, 2(1). View this article in WRRO
- Coates E, Fuller G, Hind D, Wrench IJ, Wilson MJ & Stephens T (2016) Enhanced recovery pathway for elective caesarean section. International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia, 27, 94-95. View this article in WRRO
- Gorst SL, Coates E & Armitage CA (2016) “It’s sort of a lifeline”: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients’ experiences of home telehealth. Health Psychology, 35(1), 60-68.
- Taylor J, Coates E, Wessels B, Mountain G & Hawley MS (2015) Implementing solutions to improve and expand telehealth adoption: participatory action research in four community healthcare settings. BMC Health Services Research, 15. View this article in WRRO
- Taylor J, Coates E, Brewster L, Mountain G, Wessels B & Hawley M (2015) Examining the use of telehealth in community nursing: identifying the factors affecting frontline staff acceptance and telehealth adoption. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 71(2), 326-337. View this article in WRRO
- Taylor J & Coates E (2015) Caring from a distance: the role of telehealth. Nursing Times, 28/29, 18-20.
- Gorst SL, Armitage C, Hawley M & Coates E (2013) Exploring patient beliefs and perceptions about sustained use of telehealth. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTEGRATED CARE, 13.
- Hibbert CL, Coates E, Brazier JE & Morris J (2005) A cost survey of 70 adult critical care units – results from a volunteer sample in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland in 2003. Care of the Critically Ill, 1(21), 8-17.
- Hibbert CL & Coates EJ (2004) Methodological issues in studies reporting the costs of sepsis patients. Care of the Critically Ill, 20(6), 167-176.
- Hibbert CL & Coates E (2004) Methodological issues in studies reporting the costs of sepsis patients. Care of the Critically Ill, 6(20), 167-176.
- Hibbert C, Edbrooke D & Coates E (2001) Development of a discrete event simulation model to predict bed requirements for critical care. INTENSIVE CARE MEDICINE, 27, S187-S187.
- Coates E, Hibbert C & Edbrooke DL (2001) A cost-effectiveness study of enteral immune modulating nutrition in intensive care patients. INTENSIVE CARE MEDICINE, 27, S142-S142.
- Bulmer M, Coates E & Dominian L (2007) Evidence based policy making In Bochel HM & Duncan S (Ed.), Making policy in theory and practice Policy Pr
Conference proceedings papers
- Brennan A, Pollard D, Coates L, Strong M & Heller S (2017) EXPECTED VALUE OF SAMPLE INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUAL LEVEL SIMULATION MODELS TO INFORM STOP/GO DECISION MAKING BY PUBLIC RESEARCH FUNDERS: A METHODOLOGY FOR THE DAFNEPLUS DIABETES EDUCATION CLUSTER RCT. VALUE IN HEALTH, Vol. 20(9) (pp A776-A776) View this article in WRRO
- Thomas SA, Drummond A, Lincoln NB, Palmer R, dasnair R, Latimer N, Hackney G, Hatton R, Walters S, Mandefield L, Cooper C, Chater T, Callaghan P, England TJ, Coates L, Sutherland K & Eshtan S (2017) Behavioural activation therapy for depression after stroke (BEADS): a feasibility randomised controlled pilot trial of a psychological intervention for post-stroke depression. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF STROKE, Vol. 12 (pp 15-15)
- Taylor J, Coates E, Brewster L, Mountain G, Wessels B & Hawley M (2013) Examining the utilization of telehealth in community nursing: a case study identifying the barriers to and enablers of frontline staff acceptance and telehealth adoption
- Campbell S, Benita S, Coates E, Davies P & Penn G (2007) Analysis for Policy: Evidence based policy in practice
- Hibbert CL, Coates E, Brazier JE & Morris J (2004) Development of Healthcare Resource Groups for Adult Critical Care