Marie Hyslop - BSc (Hons) Biology - University of Nottingham
Clinical Trials Research Unit, ScHARR
The University of Sheffield
30 Regent Street
Office: Room 2.13, Innovation Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 114 22 24347
Fax: +44 (0) 114 22 20870
I joined the University of Sheffield in June 2019 having previously worked as a Clinicial Trial Manager for four years at the Institute of Cancer Research in London, where I was involved in the management of a number of large, biomarker-driven, phase II and III IMP oncology trials in metastatic prostate cancer. Prior to this I worked as a Clinical Trial Manager at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust in Brighton.
Within CTRU, I currently work as a Trial Manager on the MAGIC Trial which is a HTA funded (HTA 16/80/08) multicentre, parallel randomised controlled trial of Melatonin versus Midazolam in the premedication of anxious children aged 5-14 attending for elective dental, ophthalmologic or ENT surgery under general anaesthesia.
- Controlled clinical trials
- Precision medicine trials
- Clinical trial methodology
- MAGIC (Melatonin for Anxiety prior to General anaesthesia in Children)
- TUDCA (Safety and efficacy of tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) as add-on treatment in patients affected by amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Marie Hyslop is based in Design, Trials and Statistics
This person does not have any publications available.