Clinical Trials Research Unit
The University of Sheffield
30 Regent Street
Room: Room 2.15, Innovation Centre
Telephone: +44 (0)114 22 20858
I joined the Clinical Trials Research Unit in January 2020 as a Research Assistant. I am currently working on the COMMEND trial, and assisting with I-Socialise and Endometrial Scratch trials. Prior to joining the CTRU, I completed a BSc (Hons) in Psychology Applied (2018) at Heriot-Watt University, and an MSc in Applied Clinical Psychology (2019) at the University of Bath. Before joining the CTRU, I worked as an Assistant Psychologist on a drug trial for the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease (Generation study) within the Ageing Epidemiology Research unit at Imperial College London.
- COMMEND: A feasibility study and randomised controlled trial of acceptance and COMmitment therapy for people with Motor nEuroN Disease
- I-Socialise: Investigating SOcial Competence and Isolation in children with Autism taking part in LEGO-based therapy clubs In School Environments
- Endometrial Scratch: The Endometrial Scratch Trial
- Psychological trauma
- Assessment and intervention techniques for mental health conditions
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (Applied)
- MSc Applied Clinical Psychology
Pavithra Kumar is based in Design, Trials and Statistics
This person does not have any publications available.