Robin Chatters' Publications
Please click here to return to Robin Chatter's profile page.
- Pye C, Chatters R, Cohen J, Brian K, Cheong YC, Laird S, Mohiyiddeen L, Skull J, Walters S, Young T & Metwally M (2018) Induced endometrial trauma (endometrial scratch) in the mid-luteal menstrual cycle phase preceding first cycle IVF/ICSI versus usual IVF/ICSI therapy: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.. BMJ Open, 8(5). View this article in WRRO
- Chatters R, Newbould L, Sprange K, Hind D, Mountain G, Shortland K, Powell L, Gossage-Worrall R, Chater T, Keetharuth , Lee E et al (2018) Recruitment of older adults to three preventative lifestyle improvement studies. Trials, 19. View this article in WRRO
- Snooks HA, Anthony R, Chatters R, Dale J, Fothergill RT, Gaze S, Halter M, Humphreys I, Koniotou M, Logan P , Lyons RA et al (2017) Paramedic Assessment of Older Adults After Falls, Including Community Care Referral Pathway: Cluster Randomized Trial. Annals of Emergency Medicine, 70(4), 495-505.e28. View this article in WRRO
- Chatters R, Roberts J, Mountain G, Cook S, Windle G, Craig C & Sprange K (2017) The long-term (24-month) effect on health and well-being of the Lifestyle Matters community-based intervention in people aged 65 years and over: a qualitative study. BMJ Open, 7(9), e016711. View this article in WRRO
- Snooks HA, Anthony R, Chatters R, Dale J, Fothergill R, Gaze S, Halter M, Humphreys I, Koniotou M, Logan P , Lyons R et al (2017) Support and assessment for fall emergency referrals (SAFER) 2: A cluster randomised trial and systematic review of clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of new protocols for emergency ambulance paramedics to assess older people following a fall with referral to community-based care when appropriate. Health Technology Assessment, 21(13), 1-218. View this article in WRRO
- Mountain G, Windle G, Hind D, Walters S, Keertharuth A, Chatters R, Sprange K, Craig C, Cook S, Lee E , Woods R et al (2017) A preventative lifestyle intervention for older adults (lifestyle matters): a randomised controlled trial. Age And Ageing, 46, 627-634. View this article in WRRO
- Kaltenthaler E, Cooper K, Pandor A, Martyn-St James M, Chatters R & Wong R (2016) The use of rapid review methods in health technology assessments: 3 case studies. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 16(1). View this article in WRRO
- Chatters R, Cooper K, Day E, Knight M, Lagundoye O, Wong R & Kaltenthaler E (2016) Psychological and psychosocial interventions for cannabis cessation in adults: A systematic review. Addiction Research and Theory, 24(2), 93-110. View this article in WRRO
- Cooper K, Chatters R, Kaltenthaler E & Wong R (2015) Psychological and psychosocial interventions for cannabis cessation in adults: a systematic review short report.. Health Technology Assessment, 19(56), 1-130. View this article in WRRO
- Chatters R, Snooks H, Gaze S & Koniotou M (2015) TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS: THE STORY OF THE SAFER 2 STUDY. Emergency Medicine Journal, 32(5), e4-e4.
- Chatters R & Porter A (2015) IMPLEMENTATION OF A NOVEL INTERVENTION TO CARE FOR ELDERLY PATIENTS WHO FALL: PARAMEDICS' VIEWS. Emergency Medicine Journal, 32(5), e1-e1.
- Chatters R, Mason S, Snooks H & team TSAFER2 (2015) DEVELOPMENT OF COMPLEX INTERVENTION IN EMERGENCY CARE OF FALLS FOR EVALUATION:IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MRC GUIDANCE. Emergency Medicine Journal, 32(5), e10-e11.
- Halter M, Chatters R, Koniotou M & Evans B (2015) A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW OF LITERATURE ON THE CARE OF OLDER PEOPLE WHO FALL AND USE OUT-OF-HOSPITAL EMERGENCY SERVICES. Emergency Medicine Journal, 32(5), e3-e3.
- Koniotou M, Evans BA, Chatters R, Fothergill R, Garnsworthy C, Gaze S, Halter M, Mason S, Peconi J, Porter A , Siriwardena AN et al (2015) Involving older people in a multi-centre randomised trial of a complex intervention in pre-hospital emergency care: implementation of a collaborative model. Trials, 16(1), 298. View this article in WRRO
- Croft SJ, Barnes J, Ginnis C, Chatters R & Mason S (2014) An evaluation of the referral process in the emergency department.. Emerg Med J, 31(10), 827-832.
- Porter AM, Gaze , Chatters R, Koniotou M, Anthony R & Snooks H (2014) PP57 Implementation of a novel intervention to care for elderly patients who fall: analysis of paramedics’ views using Normalisation Process Theory. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, 68(Suppl 1), a69-a70.
- Snooks H, Anthony R, Chatters R, Cheung W-Y, Dale J, Donohoe R, Gaze S, Halter M, Koniotou M, Logan P , Lyons R et al (2012) Support and assessment for fall emergency referrals (SAFER 2) research protocol: cluster randomised trial of the clinical and cost effectiveness of new protocols for emergency ambulance paramedics to assess and refer to appropriate community-based care.. BMJ Open, 2(6). View this article in WRRO