The University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
SHEFFIELD S1 4DA
Room: 3027 Regent Court
Tel: +44 (0)114 22 2207
- Endometrial Sampling in Low-Risk Patients with Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: a Systematic Review and Meta-synthesis. BMC Family Practice, 19. View this article in WRRO
- Reducing risk of type 2 diabetes after gestational diabetes: a qualitative study to explore the potential of technology in primary care. British Journal of General Practice, 68(669), e260-e267. View this article in WRRO
- Primary care endometrial sampling for abnormal uterine bleeding: a pilot study. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists. View this article in WRRO
- Adapting primary care for new migrants: a formative assessment. British Journal of General Practice Open, 1(1). View this article in WRRO
- Respiratory health screening for opiate misusers in a specialist community clinic: a mixed-methods pilot study, with integrated staff and service user feedback.. BMJ Open, 6(10). View this article in WRRO
- A `combined framework’ approach to developing a patient decision aid: the PANDAs model. BMC Health Services Research, 14. View this article in WRRO
- Investigating active ingredients in a complex intervention: A nested study within the Patient and Decision Aids (PANDAs) randomised controlled trial for people with type 2 diabetes. BMC Research Notes, 7(1). View this article in WRRO
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy: Addressing the Challenges. Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 14(12).
- Preparing breast cancer patients for survivorship (PREP) - a pilot study of a patient-centred supportive group visit intervention.. Eur J Oncol Nurs, 18(1), 10-16.
- Levels of distress in breast cancer survivors approaching discharge from routine hospital follow-up.. Psychooncology, 22(8), 1866-1871.
- Clinical effectiveness of a patient decision aid to improve decision quality and glycaemic control in people with diabetes making treatment choices: a cluster randomised controlled trial (PANDAs) in general practice.. BMJ Open, 2(6). View this article in WRRO
- Improving recruitment to primary care trials some lessons from the use of modern marketing techniques. BRITISH JOURNAL OF GENERAL PRACTICE, 62(602), 496-498.
- Developing a method to identify medicines non-adherence in a community sample of adults with epilepsy. Epilepsy and Behavior.
- An initiative to provide emergency healthcare for older people in the community: the impact on carers.. Emerg Med J, 28(4), 316-319.
Conference proceedings papers
- Women’s views on the potential role of mobile technology in a primary care intervention aimed at reducing the risk of Type 2 diabetes amongst women recently diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes.. Society for Academic Primary Care National Conference Programme, 12 July 2017 - 14 July 2017.
- Fitness bands and Facebook TM : can we reduce incident diabetes in high risk postnatal women?. RCGP Conference Book, 5 October 2016 - 7 October 2016.
- M9 Lung Health of OPiate Users (LHOp): A pilot study to assess the respiratory health of opiate misusers attending a community substance misuse clinic. Thorax, Vol. 70(Suppl 3) (pp A230.2-A231)
- DEVELOPING A METHOD TO IDENTIFY MEDICINE NON-ADHERENCE IN A COMMUNITY SAMPLE OF ADULTS WITH EPILEPSY. EPILEPSIA, Vol. 54 (pp 66-66)
- Does a PDA improve knowledge about treatment choices for patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus when making decisions about starting insulin? Quantitative analysis from the PANDAs study. DIABETOLOGIA, Vol. 54 (pp S406-S406)