The Cutting Edge in Health Technology Assessment
ScHARR’s centre of excellence delivers the high quality you deserve. Our world leading team has delivered consultancy services, teaching and research in health economics and decision science for over 20 years.
With our proven track record and using academic rigour, quality assurance and creative thinking, we’ll ensure the economic value of your product is right at the cutting edge.
For Pharma and Medical Device companies, our HTA quality and credibility is world class. We serve on NICE technology assessment committees in the UK, contribute to the NICE Methods Guide and develop Technical Support documents.
- HTA: support with Health Technology Assessment submissions
- Decision-analytic modelling: design and build de novo cost-effectiveness models and critique existing models
- Budget impact analysis: assess impact of a technology on local and national healthcare budgets
- Valuing health: reviewing generic health-related Quality of Life instruments, developing new preference-based measures and generating utility values
- Systematic reviews and evidence synthesis: efficacy reviews, diagnostic technology reviews and reviews of public health topics. Expertise in classical frequentist meta analysis, Bayesian network meta-analysis and qualitative evidence synthesis
- Information specialists: rapid evidence reviews, search strategy development and execution
- Teaching and bespoke training: including distance-learning or face-to-face Masters programmes, HTA skills and HEOR team development
Our Clinical Specialties
We have provided health economics support in a wide range of clinical specialties, covering most healthcare pathways. For an overview, click on our map here
We would be happy to talk through your need for support at the earliest opportunity. For this or more information on any of our services please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Stephanie Haslam on: +44 (0)1142 226125