The University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
Sheffield, S1 4DA
Tel: +44 (0) 114 222 0793
- Mental health disorders, social stressors, and health-related quality of life in patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Infection, 77(5), 357-367.
- Methods used in the spatial analysis of tuberculosis epidemiology: a systematic review. BMC Medicine, 16(1).
- The role of geospatial hotspots in the spatial spread of tuberculosis in rural Ethiopia: a mathematical model. Royal Society Open Science, 5(9), 180887-180887.
- Sequelae of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open, 8(2), e019593-e019593.
- A novel Bayesian geospatial method for estimating tuberculosis incidence reveals many missed TB cases in Ethiopia. BMC Infectious Diseases, 17(1).
- Heterogeneity of distribution of tuberculosis in Sheka Zone, Ethiopia: drivers and temporal trends. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, 21(1), 79-85.
- General public knowledge, attitudes, and practices towards persons with epilepsy in South Ethiopia: A comparative community-based cross-sectional study. Epilepsy & Behavior, 58, 106-110.
- Epidemiology and in-hospital outcome of stroke in South Ethiopia. Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 355(1-2), 138-142.
- When are patients lost to follow-up in pre-antiretroviral therapy care? a retrospective assessment of patients in an Ethiopian rural hospital. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 4(1).
- Is community conversation associated with human immunodeficiency virus voluntary counseling and testing service uptake in rural communities in Ethiopia? A comparative cross-sectional study. North American Journal of Medical Sciences, 6(2), 77-77.
- Utilization of institutional delivery service at Wukro and Butajera districts in the Northern and South Central Ethiopia. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 14(1).
- Validation of the condom use self-efficacy scale in Ethiopia. BMC International Health and Human Rights, 13(1).
- Tuberculosis treatment survival of HIV positive TB patients on directly observed treatment short-course in Southern Ethiopia: A retrospective cohort study. BMC Research Notes, 5(1).