University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
Sheffield, S1 4DA
Tel: 0114 222 6397
Fax: 0114 222 0749
I joined ScHARR (HEDS) as a Research Associate in September 2015 after completing a PhD in Intelligent Systems at the Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (Spain) in June 2015. Part of my research focused on the application of artificial intelligence techniques, such as probabilistic graphical models to cost-effectiveness analysis in healthcare.
Prior to this I was employed as a researcher in the Eargroup clinic in Antwerp, Belgium, developing a decision-support system for the fitting of cochlear implants.
• Healthcare modelling
• Probabilistic graphical models applied to economic evaluation in healthcare
- Bermejo I, Tappenden P & Youn JH (2017) Replicating Health Economic Models: Firm Foundations or a House of Cards?. Pharmacoeconomics. View this article in WRRO
- Bermejo I, Stevenson M, Archer R, Stevens JW, Goka E, Clowes M, Scott DL & Young A (2017) Certolizumab Pegol for Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis Following Inadequate Response to a TNF-α Inhibitor: An Evidence Review Group Perspective of a NICE Single Technology Appraisal. PharmacoEconomics. View this article in WRRO
- Díez FJ, Yebra M, Bermejo I, Palacios-Alonso MA, Calleja MA, Luque M & Pérez-Martín J (2017) Markov Influence Diagrams.. Med Decis Making, 37(2), 183-195. View this article in WRRO
- Squires HY, Poku E, Bermejo I, Cooper K, Stevens J, Hamilton J, Wong R, Denniston A, Pearce I & Quhill F () A systematic review and economic evaluation of adalimumab and dexamethasone for treating non-infectious intermediate, posterior or panuveitis in adults. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England). View this article in WRRO