Nyantara (Tara) Wickramasekera
University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
Sheffield, S1 4DA
Tel: (+44) (0)114 222 4349
Fax: (+44) (0)114 222 0749
ORCiD: 0000-0002- 6552-5153
I joined ScHARR (HEDS) as a Research Associate in October 2016. In my previous role, I worked as a Research Assistant at the University of Leeds. My research interests include evaluation of health systems, economic evaluation of complex health interventions, mental health, and mixed-methods research.
I am working on a NIHR project called “The design, development, commissioning and evaluation of patient focused vascular services”.
- Master of Science in Evidence-Based Social Intervention, University of Oxford, 2013
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies major and Economics minor, Earlham College, United States of America, 2011
- Wickramasekera N, Wright J, Elsey H, Murray J & Tubeuf S (2015) Cost of crime: A systematic review, Journal of Criminal Justice 43(3), 218-228.
- Elsey H, Bragg R, Elings M, Cade JE, Brennan C, Farragher T, Tubeuf S, Gold R, Shickle D, Wickramasekera N, Richardson Z & Murray J (2014) Understanding the impacts of care farms on health and well-being of disadvantaged populations: A protocol of the Evaluating Community Orders (ECO) pilot study. BMJ Open, 4(10).
- Elsey H, Bragg R, Brennan C, Murray J, Elings M, Richardson Z, Wickramasekera N, Hucklesbury A & Cade J (2014) The impact of care farms on quality of life among different population groups: protocol for a systematic review. Campbell Systematic Reviews, 1-61.
This person does not have any publications available.