British Council’s Generation UK – China programme
Date: Friday 14th October 2016
Details: Find out how you can study, work, teach or research in China with the British Council’s Generation UK – China programme and become part of #GenUKChina.
The British Council will be hosting an information session in London on October 14 (date tbc), which is great opportunity for Sheffield students, recent graduates and staff members to come along and learn about the various opportunities on offer for young people to gain first-hand practical experience in China. The event will provide information on various Generation UK programmes which include:
- Language Study Scholarship Programme Combined Internship and Language Programme
- English Language Assistant Programme
- UK - China PhD Placement Programme
The East Asian Studies Society (EASsoc) is planning to organise return transport to the event. The cost is yet to be determined but we envisage that it will be subsidised. More information will be provided to those who are interested.
If you are interested in the event, please email Shaun Butcher (British Council Campus Ambassador): email@example.com with the following information:
- Contact number:
- Are you a current undergraduate, current postgraduate, recent graduate or a University Staff Member?
- Degree, field of study or profession.