It’s your postgrad degree, Make it Count!
The Careers Service isn’t just for undergraduates or students who already know what they want to do. We offer a wide range of activities and events to help you make the decisions that are right for you and your future. These include:
Make it Count Online – a career planning website available to all taught postgraduates through the online learning environment MOLE*.
Here you’ll find lots of useful information and advice on: job hunting strategies, researching employers, further study, recruitment and applications, and career planning.
*CAS – Make it Count should automatically appear in your MOLE course list shortly after you’ve registered. Please contact us if you can’t find this in your course list (email@example.com)
- Careers events and seminars, some of which are specifically for taught postgraduates (just look for the Make it Count logo)
- Opportunities to meet employers, industry experts and alumni
- One to one support from our trained careers advisers
- Opportunities to develop your work experience
- Information and advice for international students looking for opportunities in the UK or overseas
You can register for our events, find part-time jobs, work experience opportunities and graduate jobs, and book appointments with advisers online through Career Connect.
Just log in to MUSE and open Career Connect from ‘My services’. Your login details will be the same as for your university account.
We understand that you’ll be very focused on your postgraduate degree. However, if you can just find a bit of time to get involved with some of our events and activities, you’ll really see the benefit when you start to apply for jobs and other opportunities.