BMed Sci (Hons) in Nursing (Adult)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) approved 3 year, full-time, undergraduate degree course
- Upon successful completion, you’ll be eligible to apply to the NMC for registration as an Adult nurse
- Programme consists of 50% practice, 50% theory
- Gain a coherent and integrated understanding and appreciation of local health needs and services through placements in primary, community and secondary care environments using a local health community and 'patient pathway' approach
- School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Sheffield is a small, friendly department that prides itself on its strong community feel
You'll be based near the Medical School, the Health Sciences Library and central University facilities like our 24-hour study centre the Information Commons.
It also means you'll be in the hub of Sheffield student life. You'll have popular student areas like West Street and Broomhill on your doorstep, along with the best Students' Union in the country.
Studying at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Sheffield
The School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Sheffield is a friendly, well-established department that prides itself in providing an excellent student experience through support and expert tuition.
Intakes onto the BMed Sci in Nursing (Adult) degree will be smaller compared to some institutions which enables students to spend time with their course and personal tutors and promotes a community feel that past and current students appreciate and evaluate positively.
Apply now via UCAS.
2018 course start dates:
Monday 11th June 2018
Monday 17th September 2018