MA Social Research, University of Edinburgh,
BSc. in Sociology, China Agricultural University (985, 211)
Thesis title / scope of research
A Marxist and Foucauldian analysis of the conditions of digital labour: Chinese digital fitness as a case study
- Digital labour in fitness industry
- User-generated content
- Flexibility in work
Assistant tutor in the City Library of Minors, Yangzhou City, China. Inspiring creativity of children and teenager.
Scholarships and Awards
- Dissertation Distinction in Female domestic labour in Shaanxi Province, outstanding undergraduate academic dissertation of Sociology Faculty.
- Outstanding undergraduate of University, Among all the graduates in 2016.
- National Scholarship,Granted to 1st comprehensive skills ranking student of university.
- Best Campus Journalist of University.
2018-2019: The Member of Academic Department, Chinese Students and Scholars Association, organising academic activities at the University of Sheffield.
2015-2016: Assistant producer in documentary, Discovery Travel digital channel in China Central Television, writing transcripts and editing films.