Questions about Academic Verifications

As a prospective employer of one of your former students, can I order a Confirming Letter to prove attendance at The University of Sheffield?

No. As a prospective employer or interested third party you would need to request a Academic Verification.

Ask Sheffield

Ask Sheffield

There are thousands of questions and answers about hundreds of subjects on the University's FAQ database

Come to SSiD

Students Union

The quickest way to get an answer is visit the SSiD office in the Students' Union

Email SSiD

SSiD Email Service

If you unable to get to the SSiD office you can email us and we will do our best to reply in two working days