Certificate of Student Status (Graduation Attendance)
When overseas students are inviting family or friends to attend their graduation ceremony in Sheffield, they will require a Certificate of Student Status.
Purpose of Certificate:
This certificate confirms your status as a student and also includes a sentence confirming that you and guests have been invited to a graduation ceremony.
Terms of Service:
- An online request can be made using the link below.
- Before submitting your request please check your MUSE account to make sure that your term time address is up to date on your record.
Information on Letter:
- Full name and student registration number
- Sentence confirming that the student and guests have been invited to attend a graduation ceremony
- Term Time address
- Period of registration
- Date of birth
- Registration status (full/temporary/provisional)
- Student Status (Undergraduate/Postgraduate)
- Attendance type (full-time/part-time)
- Degree programme and level of study
- Official University stamp