Request a Certificate of Student Status

You can request a certificate of student status if you're a registered student.

Please ensure that your student record is up to date before requesting;

  • Bank Letters - You must ensure that your Sheffield/Term time address is correct before requesting a bank letter.
  • Right to Rent Letters - You must add your Landlord's Address & Prospective Address to MUSE before requesting a letter

Change your address

Type of Certificate of Student Status: (required)
Number of copies required: (required)
Bank Name If you require a bank letter please specify your chosen bank from the list below
I confirm that I am a currently registered student or graduate of the University (required) Scroll to the top of the page for more information

Please only press Send once - it may take several seconds to submit your request. You will then receive confirmation of your request on this page and in an email.