Anglican Chaplain: Revd Dr Jeremy Clines
The University Chaplaincy Centre
The Octagon Centre
Internal extension: 24098
Phone number: +44 (0)114 222 4098
email : email@example.com
Jeremy is Sheffield-born—though in voluntary exile from 1991 until 2010—and of colonial-Australian and Arab-Jewish descent. He particularly enjoys working with people of all ages, backgrounds, identities and perspectives: teasing out meaning even where there may only seem, on first glance, to be futility.
He is available to meet with students, staff and alumni: you can book, via email, to see him or simply come during his open access hours 12h-13h and 1330h-14h on Thursdays and Fridays during semester time.
- ecotheology, eco-liturgy, environmentalism and faith;
- Leadership, Religion and Society and Faiths in HE Chaplaincy;
- liberating theologies of all shapes and sizes;
- storying, LGBT+ identities and the Church;
- Christian relationships with the World Religions;
- spiritual accompaniment, spiritual story-telling and Godly Play;
- spiritual development and spiritual wellbeing.
His presentations, papers and professional practice have an emphasis in HE Chaplaincy.
His personal interests include: friends and family; bread-making; cycling; peace, justice and environmentalism; playing the double bass and rowing. He is married to Louise and they have two young children.
Jeremy is an associate member of university staff and is licensed to serve at the University of Sheffield by the Bishop of Sheffield. Jeremy fulfills his role both on site and also at the Anglican chaplaincy property in Broomhill; sometimes meetings off-site can be beneficial depending on the reason for meeting.