Student Administration Service Enquiry Form

If your enquiry relates to Admissions (, Accommodation (,  or Graduation Ceremonies (, please contact these departments directly.

If your enquiry relates to a complaint or appeal, please visit and click on the complaint/appeal type to find contact details.

Please choose a category from the list below which best describes your enquiry (required)
My question relates to study at the English Language Teaching Centre (ELTC) (required) This will help us direct your question