As soon as you have confirmation that you will be studying at the University of Sheffield you will be able to apply online for a place in University-run accommodation. The University‚Äôs Accommodation and Commercial Services (ACS) website has a step-by-step guide to applying for accommodation.

In your application form you should indicate any disability-specific requirements you have (e.g. a wheelchair-accessible and/or en-suite room) so that the ACS team can ensure that they allocate you accommodation which meets your needs.

If you have any questions about University accommodation or would like to discuss your requirements in more detail, contact ACS.