Awarding Bodies

UK / EU Undergraduates and PGCE students ONLY

You can find information about the funding available to you, depending on where you live, by clicking the appropriate link below:


Student Finance England:


Student Awards Agency Scotland:

Northern Ireland

Student Finance Northern Ireland:


Student Finance Wales:

EU country (other than the UK)

If you live in an EU country (other than the UK) you may be eligible to apply for a tuition fee loan from Student Finance. You can find further information at the Directgov website.