Change of Address

Please complete the following form to let us know if you have changed address.

This form only informs the University Health Service of your change of address and as such you will also need to update your address in your student record.

Click here to find out how to update your address on your student record

Please note: This change of address form is for a change in Sheffield address only. If you have now left Sheffield you will need to register with a local surgery.