You may have noticed our appointment system has now changed. Each day we release a number of pre-bookable appointments for 14 days in advance for routine health issues. If your medical problem is urgent please call 0114 222 2100 and speak to one of our Reception team.
Making an appointment
At UHS we offer a mixture of appointments:
- Booked in advance. A number of appointments are available to book up to two weeks in advance. These can be booked online or via our telephone booking service.
- Urgent Appointments. If there are no appointments available and your medical problem is urgent, then please inform reception who will arrange for one of our nurse practitioners or doctors to call you back.
- Extended Hours Appointments. Saturday morning appointments can be booked online or by contacting reception on 0114 222 2100 during our normal working hours Monday - Friday. Please note that the Saturday morning service is a pre-booked appointment only service and unfortunately we will be unable to deal with any other requests.
Ways to Make Appointments
- Online: you can book appointments online using Patient Access or Evergreen Life, via either their websites or mobile apps for iOS and Android. Please see our Online Services page for more information.
- By Phone: if you have registered your mobile number with us then you can use our automated appointments line to book an appointment or, if you would prefer to speak to someone, Reception is open from 8.45 am until 6.00 pm Monday to Thursday during term time, and from 8.45 am until 5.00 pm on Fridays and all weekdays during vacation.
- In Person: the practice is open from 8.45 am until 6.00 pm Monday to Thursday during term time, and from 8.45 am until 5.00 pm on Fridays and all weekdays during vacation if you would prefer to book an appointment in person with a member of our Reception team..
Our online services allow you to:
- Book, cancel or check your appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View test results
- View your medical record (detail coded record please contact reception for an application form)
- Change your personal details (e.g. address)
You can register for our online services:
- Via our app ShefUniHealth
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your sheffield.ac.uk email address, Your email request must include your full name, date of birth and address.
- In person. Please bring 2 forms of ID.