Dental Problems

Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to treat patients with dental problems at the University Health Service. Please see below for help with dental issues.

Dental Emergencies

For urgent dental care please telephone 111.

Find a Dentist

You can find a list of dentists in your area on the NHS website.

Click here to be taken to the NHS website