Travel Health Service
What we offer
The University Health Service provides a full NHS travel clinic. This includes:
- a free travel risk assessment (including advice on health issues, safety abroad, vaccinations and anti-malarial drugs)
- any necessary vaccines that are free from the NHS.
We can also administer any private travel vaccines that are necessary for your trip. Our travel nurses will be able to advise you which vaccines are free and which need to be paid for.
How to book in the Travel Clinic
- Complete the travel health service assessment form at least 8 weeks prior to travelling.
- Contact UHS on 0114 222 2100 for a 1st travel risk assessment appointment.
- Print out and bring with you the University Health Service Vaccination Sheet, together with the dates of any travel vaccines that you may have had in the past.
Please visit TravelHealthPro before attending your 1st travel risk assessment appointment.