How can I add to it?
Academic/Course Information (Section 4)
- Your course information, modules and examination grades will be added automatically, at the end of each examination period (Autumn/Spring/Re-sits) once final marks are confirmed by Exam Boards. To find out when examination results will be published, see the SSiD Exam Results page.
- You can choose to supplement and apply your academic learning, e.g. taking a placement year and converting your degree to a Degree with Employment Experience, or participating in the University's Study Abroad Programme and spending part of your degree at a university in another country.
If you do this, information about these activities will be added to your HEAR by the University, once you have completed the activity.
Extra-Curricular Information (Section 6.1)
- If you take advantage of all the extra-curricular opportunities that the University and the Students' Union (SU) provide, you can gain recognition for this wider involvement.
- Information about your extra-curricular activities and awards will be added to your HEAR by University/SU staff (the HEAR is an official document, so students do not add information to it themselves), but ONLY after you have completed the criteria for gaining HEAR recognition.
- You therefore need to find out what the HEAR criteria are for activities in which you are involved, and ensure that you meet these if you want an activity adding to your HEAR.
- Click on the What can be added? button (left) to search for information about all the activities we can verify, including the criteria you need to meet to gain recognition (search results display best in Firefox and Chrome).
- If you have any questions or concerns about the criteria/process for gaining HEAR recognition, you should speak to your activity organiser at the earliest opportunity, so that s/he can help to resolve your difficulty.