How can I add to it?
Academic/Course Information (Section 4)
- Your course information, modules and examination grades will be added automatically, at the end of each examination period (Autumn/Spring/Re-sits) once final marks are confirmed by Exam Boards. To find out when examination results will be published, see the SSiD Exam Results page.
- You can choose to supplement and apply your academic learning, e.g. taking a placement year and converting your degree to a Degree with Employment Experience, or participating in the University's Study Abroad Programme and spending part of your degree at a university in another country.
If you do this, information about these activities will be added to your HEAR by the University, once you have completed the activity.
Extra-Curricular Information (Section 6.1)
- If you take advantage of all the extra-curricular opportunities that the University and the Students' Union (SU) provide, you can gain recognition for this wider involvement. Find out what we can verify here:
- Information about your extra-curricular activities and awards will be added to your HEAR by University/SU staff (the HEAR is an official document, so students do not add information to it themselves), but ONLY after you have completed the criteria for gaining HEAR recognition.
- You therefore need to find out what the HEAR criteria are for activities in which you are involved, and ensure that you meet these if you want an activity adding to your HEAR. Activity criteria are published in our online HEAR Activities Database.
- To check if an activity has been added to your HEAR, you will need to log in to your MUSE account and select the HEAR option. Extra-curricular activities will be recorded in section 6 of your HEAR.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the criteria/process for gaining HEAR recognition, you should speak to your activity organiser at the earliest opportunity, so that s/he can help to resolve your difficulty.