Renewing and Extending your Visa

These pages provide guidance on applying for Tier 4 Visa extensions and renewals.

COVID-19 Update

Some of the information contained in these webpages is affected by new temporary guidance that has been released by UKVI in light of the situation with COVID-19. There is a summary of how this affects usual procedures here.

Visa Extension Scheme

Visa Extension Scheme

We can help you with making an application for a Tier 4 extension.

Doctorate Extension Scheme

Doctorate Extension Scheme

Current PhD students can apply to stay in the UK for up to 12 months after completion.

Study Extension or Time Limit Extension

Study/Time limit extensions

Guidance for Postgraduate students on extending their studies or time limits.

Academic Progression for New Students

Academic progression

Students needing a Visa extension need to meet academic progression rules.

CAS for Continuing Students

CAS for students

If you are applying for an extension or renewal, we can provide you with a new CAS number.

Working in the UK whilst studying

Graduate Immigration Route

Information about the UK government’s two-year graduate work visa.