Changing address? Please take action

It is important that the University and UKVI (if you have a visa) always have your up to date address details on their record or you could miss important correspondence.

To update address with UKVI:

Update on the official website.

This applies whether you have a visa application pending or whether you already have a valid UK visa. If you have a visa application pending and have used the visa extension scheme, please also inform International Student Support.

To update address with University:

Update it on your MUSE account.

To update the address with the police:

If you have to register with the police, remember to inform the police of the new address within 7 days. If you have a visa application pending, you have to wait until you get your visa back before going to the police.