Directions to Sheffield Wednesday Football Club
- Catch the Middlewood Tram (Yellow Route) from the University stop.
- Disembark at Leppings Lane (the next stop after Hillsborough Park).
- Cross the road and walk down Leppings Lane until you reach the cross roads.
- Turn right on Catch Bar Lane, pass the first pedestrian crossing, and walk down the road to the next crossing.
- Hillsborough Stadium will be on your left. Cross the road (2 pedestrian crossings) and enter through the main reception.
- Follow the signs to your timetabled venue.
The public transport system in Sheffield is excellent and you will find a regular bus services to the University and Hillsborough. Supertram are equally efficient and supply additional staff to provide directions and support during our examination periods. Further directions to the club are available from SSiD, or from the Examinations Office on Level 6 University House, if you find the map on the website unclear.
There are several venues that are routinely used for examinations. On arrival at the club, stewards and invigilators will be available to help direct you to your venue. The 3 most commonly used venues are highlighted below.
- 1867 Lounge is located on the ground floor, to the left of the main reception as you enter the building.
- Charlton and Springett Suites are located on the first floor.