Online Support with Xyla
SAMHS and UCS are now also working with Xyla Digital Therapies as well as Togetherall.
Xyla is a well established healthcare provider, providing mental healthcare support from the comfort of your own home at a time that is convenient to you.
Once you have registered with SAMHS and attended your initial appointment, you may request or be offered support from them.
Xyla is initially offering 6 counselling sessions. These appointments are:
- bookable online and available 7am - 11pm Monday - Sunday
- accessible via your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer
- available via Therapists in multiple languages
Xyla has it's own downloadable app, from which you can choose to have your appointment via online typing, online audio or via a secure video link.
You can also access self help resources and material via the app and through your therapist. Please take a look at their leaflet in the download section on the top right.
Online support with Togetherall
Information on the support available through Togetherall and how to access it.
Togetherall (formerly Big White Wall) is an anonymous digital mental health support service.
It’s free to access online 24/7 for as long as you’re a registered student.
Nobody, including us, will know if you’re using it so you can express yourself freely and openly. Professionally trained Wall Guides monitor the community to ensure your safety and anonymity.
Once registered, you’ll have access to:
- self-help courses
- self-assessment tools
- activities to help you express your feelings creatively through drawing or images
- an anonymous community of support to share what’s on your mind, gain support and advice
- resources to help you understand how you’re feeling, set goals and track your progress
On the Togetherall registration page below, select "I'm from a university or college" and use your student email address to register.
If you have any further questions, visit: