Transcript of Qualifications

Transcript banner

Request a Transcript

Transcripts can be requested by current and former students who need evidence of past results obtained at Sheffield.


You may find the answer to your enquiry on our frequently asked questions web page.

Diploma Supplement

Students graduating after the summer of 2005 may wish to have Diploma Supplement issued with a Transcript if they are seeking further study or employment abroad.

Delivery and Collection

Most documents for current students can be printed on request when you visit SSiD but you can order delivery and/or collection.

Publication of PGT Results

SSiD staff cannot provide you with any official University document until the results have been approved by the Faculty Board which usually happens in late November or early December.

Email SSiD

If you can not find the answer to your question on these web pages and can not visit SSiD you can email us with your enquiry.

Summary of Results

Summary of Results are usually provided on request to students who require evidence of modules studied and grades attained so far in the University but do not want an official transcript