We Can Support Your Campus Tours
We Can Help Support Your Campus Tours by:
- Answering questions before and after tours
- A Point where attendees can collect prospectuses, guides and brouchures
- Providing Ask Sheffield Cards so attendees can answer their questions when they have returned home
Suggested Campus tour commentary about SSiD
The Student Services Information Desk – known as "SSiD" who will give information and guidance on using University services:
- The University’s one stop information service answers a wide range of general enquiries. And if they don’t know the answer they will point you in the right direction.
- SSiD will give you important documents to prove you are a student so that you can do things like open a student bank account and claim council tax exemption.
- The office is a collection point and post box for many important forms to help you with things like financial support and changing parts of your course.
- If you still have questions and you don’t know who to ask – Ask SSiD!
For more information contact as at: Student.Services@sheffield.ac.uk