We Can Support Open Days
Student Services Information Desk (SSiD) provides assistance to students and their supporters right the way from initial enquiry and application stage to when they come to the University and after graduation.
Our staff are trained to answer a wide range of questions that prospective students might have before they come to Sheffield. As such we can provide assistance to your recruitment and enrolment activities leaving you free to focus on departmental and course matters.
We can provide the following support for your UG Open Days, tailored to the size of the event:
- One or two staff to staff a stall with our “Ask Sheffield” pull-up banner, to answer general questions for students and their supporters on the day
- Real-time demonstration of “Ask Sheffield” the University's FAQ database using laptop and plasma screen
- Wallet cards advertising the “Ask Sheffield” aimed especially at prospective students and their supporters
- “Ask SSiD” leaflets describing our services to prospective students and their supporters and how they can access them, for you to give out in your open day packs or on the day
For further information, and to discuss how we can help to support your Departmental Open Days, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: ext. 29866