Information Anxiety Blogs
This blog is an opinion piece where I am purposely challenging how we currently do things in order move forward the agenda of how we manage information, systems and services.
This various articles reflect on the character of various information environments and try to explore how we might be able to manage them more effectively.
- Web Crimes and Misdemeanours
- 10 Reasons Why People Continue to Use ‘click here
- 10 Reasons Why ‘click here’ is Driving Me Insane
- Close to the Customer Systems Development
- Three Challenges to Customer Centric Web Presence
- Keeping the Web Team Close to the Customer
- Why is it important to retire content?
- Why is so difficult to retire content?
- A Content Retirement Procedure
- Reducing Content: Where to Start?
Decentralised Web Content Management
- Silos and Self Interest
- (Dis)Organised Website Decay
- Hidden and Opportunity Costs
- Information (and hopefully education)
- Support (and expectation management)
- Partnership (leading to collaboration?)