301 Academic Skills Centre - Our Offer
It was good to learn from other colleagues how they would use 301's services in their different roles...I will certainly be recommending 301 to my personal tutees
Previous attendee, Department of Journalism Studies
This workshop introduces participants to the support available for both staff and students at the 301 Academic Skills Centre.
It outlines both the general and specialist academic support available within 301 and outlines the specific benefits to both staff and students in engaging with these services.
There will also be opportunities for participants to discuss how the services offered by 301 could be tailored to meet the specific needs of their students.
The session aims to:
- Increase awareness of the services available at 301 for students
- Raise awareness of the common academic skills issues that students present with at 301
- Increase awareness of the potential benefits and collaborative opportunities available for staff at 301
Format: Presentation, discussion, workshop
Audience: All staff from academic and other departments whose role includes teaching and/or supporting students
Length: 1 hour
When: dates/times TBC
- 8 October 2019 - 2.00-3.00 pm
- 23 January 2020 - 2.00-3.00 pm
- 14 April 2020 - 2.00-3.00 pm *CANCELLED*
- 14 July 2020 - 2.00-3.00 pm