Combatting Sexual Violence on Campus
This session has been designed to help staff who have regular contact with students in a supporting role.
The session will provide an introduction to:
- What sexual violence definitions are and how they are described in UK legislation
- The context and scale of the problem of sexual violence within HE
- The University response to sexual violence and what is happening across the sector
- What to do if a student discloses sexual violence and where the student can seek support.
We will also discuss the role of the Central Welfare and Guidance Team in Student Support Services and our Sexual Violence Liaison role.
Format: Presentation, discussion, Q&A
Audience: All staff from academic and professional services departments whose role includes supporting students.
Length: 1 hour 30 mins
- Tuesday 29 June 2021, 11.00 - 12.30
You can now use the Learning Management System (LMS) to register your interest/reserve your place on one of these sessions.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.