University Student Complaints Procedure
An online training course giving an overview of the University Student Complaints Procedure. This course is relevant for all University staff who have student-facing roles.
The course aims to:
- Offer an overview of the stages of the University Student Complaints Procedure
- Provide staff with information, context and good practice in relation to the Procedure
- Contrast the University Student Complaints Procedure with other University procedures; such as the Academic Appeals Procedure
- Highlight sources of information and support for staff who might be involved in dealing with a complaint from a University student
- Assist staff in feeling confident in signposting students to sources of support, or formally responding to complaints.
The course should take up to 15 minutes to complete.
Format: Online course
Audience: All staff in student-facing roles
Duration: Up to 15 minutes
On completion, you will receive access to a resource guide of course information, which includes additional information not present in the course. This is also available as a download from this page.
|If you have any queries please email email@example.com.|