Student Immigration: Policy, Support & Compliance
This session will look at immigration policy, compliance and support from both a student and institutional perspective.
This will be with a particular emphasis on the responsibilities associated with international students who are sponsored by the University under Tier 4 of the Points-Based System.
This session will aim to:
- Provide staff with a more detailed understanding of immigration-related requirements of international students in relation to their ongoing studies.
- Provide staff with a greater understanding of the University’s Tier 4 Sponsor Licence and related sponsorship duties.
- Provide a more detailed look at the work of and the support offered by the International Student Support Team.
Format: Presentation and Q&A session
Audience: All staff across the institution who support or have responsibility for international students, with a particular emphasis on Tier 4 student.
Length: 1 hour
- Wednesday 25th November 2020, 10.00am to 11.00am
- Tuesday 4th May 2021, 10.00am to 11.00am
- Tuesday 10th August 2021, 10.00am to 11.00am