Introduction to the Student Administration Service - Who We Are and What We Do
Student Administration Service offices across the HE sector vary markedly in shape, size and function.
This session is aimed at those newly involved in student administration support, providing them with an overview of the structure and responsibilities of the Student Administration Service at this University. Information will be given on the range of support in the areas of:
- Registration processes and requirements
- Immigration requirements and attendance monitoring
- Progress Reporting
- Results Processing and Awards (including Higher Education Achievement Record)
- Student Formal Procedures (Appeals, Complaints, Discipline, Progress and Fitness to Practice)
- Student Record Management (including change of status)
- Fees and Payment Support services, including support for student sponsors
- Examinations arrangements
It will also provide information on key administrative deadlines and points of contacts for each of the above areas.
Format: Presentation followed by Questions and Answers
- Departmental or faculty-based staff newly with administrative responsibilities in examination, registration and fee support arrangements
- Professional Services staff with an interest or stake in examination, registration and fee support arrangements
Length: 1 hour 15 mins
- 10 November 2020 2:30 - 3:45pm
- 02 March 2021 10:00 - 11:15am
You can now use the Learning Management System (LMS) to register your interest/reserve your place on one of these sessions.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.