Introduction to Student Fees
This session is aimed at those involved in student administration support, providing them with an overview of Student Finance (Tuition Fees/Funding).
The session will include:
- An overview of the Student Fees Team in the Student Administration Service
- Fee/Sponsor Records Management
- The process for Financial Guarantees/Sponsor letters
- The Student Loans Company process
- The Personal Payments Scheme (PPS)
- The University's Tuition Fee Refund Policy
Format: Presentation and Q&As
Audience: Staff in academic departments/Professional Services whose role includes providing advice to students on tuition fees and sponsors including the Student Loans Company.
Length: 1 hour
- 21 January 2021 10-11am