Tier 4 Students: Attendance Monitoring
This session will look at the University’s attendance monitoring policy and processes regarding international students who are sponsored by the University under Tier 4 of the Points-Based System.
This will be a presentation followed by a Q&A. It will be of particular interest to the SAM contacts throughout the University, or staff directly involved in the attendance monitoring process for Tier 4 students.
Please note that this session will not look at the Student Academic Engagement Policy, as is applicable to all students at the University.
This session aims to:
- Provide staff with context as to the University’s policy for monitoring the attendance of Tier 4 students.
- Outline the process and procedure for recording and monitoring the attendance of Tier 4 students.
- Explain the role of departments and the role of central services respectively, in relation to Tier 4 attendance.
Format: Presentation and Q&A session
Audience: All staff across the institution that are involved in attendance monitoring processes for Tier 4 students
Length: 1 hour
- Thursday 22nd October 2020, 10.00am to 11.00am
- Wednesday 24th February 2021, 11.00am to 12.00noon
- Tuesday 3rd August 2021, 10.00am to 11.00am
You can now use the Learning Management System (LMS) to register your interest/reserve your place on this session.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.