Confirmation, Adjustment and Clearing 2017
If your role brings you into contact with some of our key recruitment dates, this update is for you.
A Level results day is on 17 August this year. Our digital advertising campaign for advance registration will run from 1-19 August, encouraging potential students to register with us.
Our Marketing Team has put together a toolkit of assets for use across your own communication channels to promote Confirmation, Adjustment and Clearing 2017.
Your communications will be part of a wider campaign comprising social media, University homepage coverage, video content, digital advertising, media relations and direct marketing from Admissions and Recruitment.
The toolkit includes images, graphics, copy and guidance for online and social media use.
- Images of Firth Court, the Students’ Union, Information Commons and some learning and teaching images to use on your department websites – you can choose to use any of these.
- We have included two versions of suggested copy for the run up to (1-16 Aug) and from results day (17-21 Aug).
- The kit includes social media graphics to use on the 16 August (a good luck message) and various graphics and pinned posts to use on results days itself.
Summary of activity
- The Transform your Future campaign messaging continues from its launch last year.
- Advance registration opens on 1 August 2017.
- Within advertising, we will direct traffic to www.sheffield.ac.uk/transform for the advance registration period (1-16 Aug), after which we will link directly to www.sheffield.ac.uk/clearing.
Thanks to everyone who attended our advice drop-in session on 27 July. If you have any other marketing related queries in the run-up to or throughout Confirmation, Clearing and Adjustment, please do not hesitate to contact Marketing Manager Sophie Holmes, email@example.com.
For all other Clearing related questions please contact the Admissions Department, Clearing@sheffield.ac.uk.