7 seminars to help you take control of your financial future
Whatever age or career stage you are at, planning your financial future is extremely important. To help aid your understanding and take control of your financial future, we are running a programme of free financial education seminars.
The seminars are delivered by financial education specialists, Wealth at Work and cover key information on the University’s pensions schemes and a range of broader financial topics. There are different seminars to choose from depending on what stage of your career you are in and what pension scheme you are contributing to.
Financial and pension education seminars:
- Early Career (all pension schemes) - 5 February, 15 March and 15 May
- Mid Career (USS members) - 5 February and 15 May
- Mid Career (USPS members) - 14 February
- Mid Career (USS and USPS members) - 7 March
- Late Career (USPS members) - 15 March
- Late Career (USS members) - 7 March
- Late Career (USS and USPS members) - 14 February
Feedback from attendees:
"Made what could have been a dry, scary subject interesting and reassuring. Thank you."
"I found this seminar very useful, especially as I am originally from Australia. So thank you!"
"Really useful and informative. This session has prompted me to look at my finances and goals."