Upcoming Supporting the Supporters sessions
There are spaces left on the following session as part of the Supporting the Supporters training suite that may be of interest to you:
All you need to know about the Sheffield Authorised Records (ShARe) system
Wednesday 5 August 2020 at 11am
Online via Google Meet
This session will explain the purpose of the ShARe system and demonstrate how it can be used by students to share official HEARs/electronic transcripts with third parties, e.g. employers, other institutions, education verification services.
The session will cover the following:
- Show how taught students can use ShARe to access and share their electronic transcripts/HEARs
- The timing of document issuing for different student types
- The difference between HEARs that are accessible to students via MUSE/staff via CIES, and the HEARs that are issued via ShARe
- What students should do if they need an official hard copy of a document, e.g. for regulatory purposes
- What key messages they can help to publicise to improve ShARe awareness
- The different administrative functions within the ShARe system, how these are used, and by whom
This session is available to book through the LMS site - just look for the "Supporting the Supporters" category on the left hand side.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Supporting the Supporters
Students sometimes approach members of staff for advice on non-academic issues. The Supporting the Supporters programme offers training and support across a range of areas for University staff whose role is student-facing or involves student support or administration.