Become an official University of Sheffield Student Content Creator
The University’s Digital Team are looking for talented and enthusiastic students to become official University of Sheffield Student Content Creators.
What do I have to do?
As a University of Sheffield Student Content Creator, you will be helping us tell stories about all aspects of student life. Whether you want to take us through a day in your life (lectures, food, social life etc), tour around the best coffee shops in Sheffield or give an insight into your course or department, we welcome your thoughts.
As well as our team contributing to ideas for stories and videos, we will be looking to you guys to pitch your ideas to us too.
Whatever your interests, from snowboarding to sustainability, we’re looking for a whole range of students to contribute to our channels and share the stories of the Sheffield student experience.
You don’t need to have experience in content creation to be considered, we’re simply looking to work with all different types of students and with all kinds of interests.
So if you’re looking for a great part-time job, that lets you showcase cool activities/events happening every year at Uni, this role is for you!
What’s in it for me?
- Work with staff and professionals on content that makes a difference to prospective students’ decision making process
- Meet other Sheffield content creators and be part of a community
- The chance to develop presenting, camera operation, editing and directing skills through mentor and peer-based setups
- Amazing experiences - our Creators get access to amazing moments and behind the scenes.
- Money! For your work as a Student Content Creator you will be paid per hour. This will involve you filling out your hours on a timesheet from the JobShop.
Fill in this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and we’ll be in touch.
Who are the University of Sheffield’s Digital Team?
We are at the forefront of the University’s communications, across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. But we can’t do it alone and we want you to help us show the world what the University of Sheffield is all about.