Have fun, stay safe
Congratulations on finishing your exams! However you’re planning on celebrating, remember to have lots of fun, take care of each other and get home safely.
We want you to have fun when you're out celebrating, but we want you to stay safe too. Here are some key things to remember if you're planning a night out:
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Use the Women’s Mini Bus, Safe Taxi Scheme or the night bus from the Students’ Union to travel home, and travel with friends where possible.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- Remember that the Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy against drug use – see the Students’ Union website for guidance.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks.
For more advice on having a safe night out, see the Students' Union website.